The following Terms of Service outline your obligations when using the Cinema-France website. Cinema-France reserves the right to modify or replace the Terms of Service at any time. Cinema-France will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. Use of the Services by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service as modified. Cinema-France may terminate or suspend any and all Services and your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of the Terms of Service.
- You are responsible for your account password, you must keep it secure and secret.
- You are responsible for any content (text, image, video, etc.) you submit, post, and display on Cinema-France service, you are responsible for any action you do using your account.
- You are not allowed to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate other Cinema-France users.
- You are not allowed to attempt any hack of Cinema-France website.
- You are not allowed to send non-solicited content to Cinema-France users, massively or not, or doing "Spam" usage of your Cinema-France account.
- You must never transmit any worm or virus or any code or any element with a destructive nature to the Cinema-France systems or Cinema-France users.
- Cinema-France respects the intellectual property of others. We don't have no intellectual property rights over the material (text, image, video, etc.) you upload or post on Cinema-France website. Your profile and the elements that you send remain your entire property, and you can remove any of your materials on Cinema-France website at any time.
- You should be aware that it is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. Accessing images or text provided on web sites does not give you any rights to use them as you wish. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material. The copyright owner in most cases is the creator. Images are generally owned by the photographer, text is owned by the author. Any violation of copyright laws may be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties.
- We may remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The Cinema-France service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Cinema-France to outside websites. Pages on other websites which display data hosted on Cinema-France.com must provide a link back to Cinema-France.